Skip to main content

Dark

As the dark take places

Deep in my mind

And left a hollow

Translucent

Suck my soul deeper and deeper

To endless question

About how universe work

To endless wonder

I get into the darkest place

Your authority

Cold

Called heart that never gonna be mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here

I felt the air Moving through my hair I seen the sun Set back and gone And when the season get colder And when the day get darker You know I'm not moving around You know I'm still here  Waiting In case you change your mind And come back to my side

Specific Others

Are we all Have specific others? Are we all Meant to be with specific others? But what if We're all just a lost star A lone wolf A desperate human being Chasing our way home All alone?

Tumbuh

Malam ini hatiku tumbuh lagi Setelah malam-malam mati rasa Aku tidak akan pernah cukup Untukmu hanya untuk sekedar diberi kesempatan Aku tidak akan pernah pantas Untuk sekedar menjalani hidup tepat waktu seperti kebanyakan orang