Skip to main content

Siapa?

Terasa sepi
Aku tetap di tempat yang sama
Sendiri
Ketika semua orang berlalu lalang
Melangkah dengan cepat
Dengan senyum merekah

Terasa dingin
Aku tetap di tempat yang sama
Terpatung
Masih belum beranjak
Karena tak tahu akan pergi kemana
Dengan siapa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here

I felt the air Moving through my hair I seen the sun Set back and gone And when the season get colder And when the day get darker You know I'm not moving around You know I'm still here  Waiting In case you change your mind And come back to my side

Specific Others

Are we all Have specific others? Are we all Meant to be with specific others? But what if We're all just a lost star A lone wolf A desperate human being Chasing our way home All alone?

Tumbuh

Malam ini hatiku tumbuh lagi Setelah malam-malam mati rasa Aku tidak akan pernah cukup Untukmu hanya untuk sekedar diberi kesempatan Aku tidak akan pernah pantas Untuk sekedar menjalani hidup tepat waktu seperti kebanyakan orang